We help founders build differentiated startups that enable freedom, attract M&A attention, and do not require VC funding.
Download Ian’s free, easy-to-use Startup Financial Forecast spreadsheet
Quickly get ahold of your financials without a CFO
Ian is a Wandering Entrepreneur. In 2020, he started a services and software startup (Grovia.io) that was acquired after two years in a high-value exit.
In those 24 months, his startup:
- Scaled to 25 full-time employees
- Enabled the founders to travel to 7 countries
- Required no more than 40 hours of work per week
- Did not have a technical co-founder
- Grew without institutional funding (e.g. VCs)
How Wandering Entrepreneur helps you grow your startup.
We provide funding to kickstart sustainable growth, along with mentorship and guidance from founders who have bootstrapped their own startups. This is not institutional investing - we do not demand significant stake, unicorn-like growth, or SaaS products.
We cover a wide range of topics, including startup trends, founder best practices, and trending tools.
Here’s what we’ve been up to recently.
Are you in the early stages of a new business venture? Perhaps we should chat!
- 1. Are you building a B2B SaaS or tech-enabled services company?
- 2. Are you hoping to primarily bootstrap / avoid insti tutional investing?
- 3. Are you targeting a quick exit (<5 years)?
- 4. Are you looking for strategies to balance work and personal life for yourself and your employees?
If yes to all of the above, I’d love to talk shop! I can almost certainly offer some insights from my own experience.
Fill out this quick form and I will reach out if we are a good fit.
"*" indicates required fields